Fortress Promotion: FREE External Vulnerability Assessment
How does the Assessment take place?
- A standard vulnerability scan using Rapid7 on any five of your critical public IPs servers without affecting network operations.
- A full audit report based on the exploitable vulnerabilities discovered will be provided.
- You will receive simplified Post-scan details on how to approach, mitigate and fix the threats discovered.
- Rest assures that VA performed will not exploit the vulnerabilities found during the scan.
- The VA will have minimum impact to the network performance and bandwidth using safe checks only.
- NDA will be signed to protect your intellectual properties.
- All vulnerability information found during the VA will be wiped out after the VA Scan is completed.
- (Optional) Web application scan can be done upon request with limited functions enabled.
- (Optional) On-site internal VA can be done as well for organization to understand better their internal network loopholes.
Why should you take advantage of this opportunity? Terms and Conditions
A vulnerability scan will cover the following:
Terms and Conditions
- Identify vulnerabilities at your network perimeter and provide guidance to address found exploits.
- Determine actual security posture of company network environment.
- Test web server and other external machines for possible security weakness.
Test organization’s external defensive measures and capabilities to
withstand various types of DoS attacks launched against their Internet
facing networks, systems, and Web applications.
All assessment will be done from Singapore via external scan within 4 hours during office hour.
All Professional Services charge for time of technical consultant will be waived but a minimum cost
of USD$400 will be will be incurred for after office hours, weekend assessment or onsite local